Universities need to perform standard business functions that include finance, tax and accounting. Financial data needs to be collected, consolidated, and reconciled for accuracy. Universities often perform clinical trials for their clients that are FDA-regulated as well. Many of these core financial and clinical processes are performed using spreadsheets, databases, and other end user computing applications. Any errors in these processes can lead to incorrect financial results, bad decisions made as a result of relying on this data, and even regulatory penalties.
CIMCON Software offers solutions that automate the management of EUCs and minimize the business and compliance risks associated with them. From creating an inventory of all the EUCs in your organization and identifying the most important files, to detecting errors and providing a visual map of data dependencies, our tools provide on-going monitoring and control of your most important EUCs.
CIMCON Gives You the Tools to Manage Your EUCs:
- Discover the volume and type of EUCs that exist in your organization.
- Risk assess each EUC based on configurable risk criteria.
- Create an automated inventory of all EUCs.
- View EUC lineage, data dependencies, and risk flows at the enterprise level.
- Error-check and analyze spreadsheets with complete documentation
- Implement version control and change management with cell level audit trails.
- Accelerate reviews with workflow-based file comparisons and alerts.
- Secure files to prevent unauthorized changes.